The Gallipoli Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Gallipoli Association forum > Forum Administration > Forum News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Addition of new Category and new Forums/sub Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gallipoli Association Forum

Addition of new Category and new Forums/sub Forums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Murray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Addition of new Category and new Forums/sub Forums
    Posted: 31 May 2010 at 14:55
I have added a new Research category to the Association Forum which at present I have sub-divided into the following sub-forums;

Individual research; Land Operations research (sub-divided into, Actions/Battle, Regiments); Naval Operations (sub-divided into, Naval actions; Ships/Submarines).

I have also added a sub-forum for research into cemeteries/memorials relating to the Gallipoli Campaign. At present I have only listed the cemeteries/memorials on the Gallipoli Peninsula. The intention of this forum is to allow Association members to hopefully post their own personal experiences of visits to each cemetery/memorial (which may be of research assistance or indeed practical assistance for those intending visit the Peninsula).

In the near future I would hope to post further cemeteries/memorials related to the Gallipoli Campaign (Egypt, Gibraltar, Porthsmouth, Towerhill Memorial, etc.).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic