Forum Home Forum Home > Gallipoli Association forum > New members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gallipoli Association Forum

Gallipoli Presentation.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Only Members
Forum Only Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gallipoli Presentation.
    Posted: 30 Jul 2014 at 16:12
Hi all, I'm a postgrad student at University of Winchester and I'm giving a presentation for the Gallipoli Association at the University in September. The main focus of the presentation will be an in-depth look at a selection of individual British soldiers, and their experiences of the campaign. I was wondering if anyone here has any relatives that served at Gallipoli and have diaries, correspondence, service records etc. that they wouldn't mind sharing for inclusion in the presentation (arrangements and costs of getting access to these could be discussed). Alternatively, any suggestions of individuals I could focus on whose information is available would be most welcome, particularly if they are individuals that the Association's members wouldn't already be very familiar with. Thanks!
Mal Murray View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mal Murray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2014 at 21:01
Adam,

Contact me through my email address and we can discuss what you need and I will see what have to help.

Regards

Mal
To protect our history, we must secure it's future.
AdamBC View Drop Down
Forum Only Members
Forum Only Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 12:21
Hi Mal,

Thanks for getting back to me. There seems to be a problem with the email service so I have sent you a PM instead.

Thanks,
Adam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic