Forum Home Forum Home > Research > Individuals Research/Profiles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gallipoli Association Forum

Biographical Profiles sub-forum.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Murray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biographical Profiles sub-forum.
    Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 16:45
It is intended that this sub-forum would be a place on the Association Forum where biographical information on personnel who served during the Gallipoli/Dardanelles campaign could be posted and used as a resource by all members. 

For ease of research when the number of biographical entries is sufficient, it is intended to have an index of all posts with each indexed name hyperlinked so that the relevant information will open in a new window.

For members  posting biographical information, please ensure if the information is taken from another website that the url to that site is shown at the end of your post. If the information is taken from a book or periodical please name the reference in a footnote.

Edited by Mal Murray - 26 Sep 2010 at 20:55
WINGFIELD2437 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WINGFIELD2437 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 14:32
Dear Mal,

Please find attached the biographcial note on my grandfather West Wingfield which I have compiled through my own researches. uploads/302/WestWingfield_Autosaved.doc

I hope this is OK but if you wish for any further info, amendment, addition, format, etc then please let me know.

Many thanks,

Robert Wingfield

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic