The Gallipoli Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Gallipoli Association forum > Going to Gallipoli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gallipoli Association Forum

Lancashire Landing Cemetery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WELLER6774 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lancashire Landing Cemetery
    Posted: 25 Jul 2010 at 19:58
Hi There,

I am absolutely distraught, as I managed to save the money to visit my grandfather Joseph William Arnold's grave to pay my respects last September, and have lost the photographs I took!! 

The whole trip was a very moving experience that will stay with me forever.

If anyone at any time is visiting the Lancashire Landing Cemetery, would it be possible to take a photograph of his grave for me??

I would be most grateful

Regards

Joanna
Jo
Gully Ravine View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gully Ravine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 14:20
Hi Joanna

I will be in Gallipoli again in September and almost certainly passing by Lancashire Landing Cemetery.  I'd be most happy to take a photo of your grandfather's grave for you.  I have several pictures of this cemetery and would be happy to send you a few if that helps.

Keith
Gully Ravine View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gully Ravine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:33
Hi Joanna

Please send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a copy of your grandfather's headstone in Lancashire Landing.

Regards

Keith
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic